Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shalom y'all

Welcome to my blog! For those of you familiar with the blogosphere, please forgive me as I learn the ropes. For those of you who have never been to a blog before - don't worry - we'll figure this out together.

The purpose of this blog is to give our school community brief and informal glimpses into the wonderful world of the Margolin Hebrew Academy / Feinstone Yeshiva of the South. I'll try to post as often as I can with descriptions, pictures, perhaps a video clip every now and then, of happenings related to our school. I'll also use it as a forum to share links that might be of interest to our parents as well as some of my own thoughts on Jewish education, current events, and just about anything else relevant to our school community.

Of course, a blog would not be a blog without readers posting their responses to my posts. As such, I hope that this becomes a vehicle not only for the expression of my own thoughts, but for conversation across our diverse and incredibly dedicated community. So, thanks for joining me and please check back often!

2 comments:

Rem said...

Of course, a blog would not be a blog without readers posting their responses to my posts. As such, I hope that this becomes a vehicle not only for the expression of my own thoughts, but for conversation across our diverse and incredibly dedicated community.

The school has had a hush-hush policy on its disciplinary actions for five years running. I am glad that things seem to begin to change.

Rabbi Perl said...

We're working on it. Thanks for the feedback, Rem.

Rabbi Perl