In their report to our stakeholders before departing yesterday afternoon, they lauded us with the following five commendations:
- The school under its current administration is dedicated to the families and community and to meeting the needs of its students.
- Teachers integrate higher-order thinking skills daily in their lessons.
- The students are respectful and an atmosphere of respect prevails throughout the school.
- Parents and stakeholders display a strong sense of support for the school.
- The SOIN system provides a comprehensive online student management system and effective communication with parents and students.
- Maintain efforts to fully integrate the present vision into all facets of school life.
- Identify and implement a full scope and sequence to vertically align the curricula in all subject areas.
- Use needs assessments to create a structured professional development plan.
- Reorganize the present governance entity into a smaller Board of Trustees and institute an active parent / teacher advisory board.
Let this be a springboard for us to many more successes and even greater heights in the months and years to come.