While there is nothing falling from the sky at the moment, all indications are that by mid- morning travel conditions will, in fact, be dangerous. We are concerned that waiting until the precipitation has started to cancel school putting may put our students and faculty who live farther from the school in harm's way. Furthermore, the fact that both the city and the county schools have closed would put a significant strain on our faculty for the day.
So...we are closed. Bring on the snow!